With the availability of free resources on the market today, if you have access to a computer, laptop, tablet or E-Reader, I hope you are making good use of the availability of some great (FREE) resources. If you aren’t yet, not to worry. In just a few quick steps I will show you how to get free e-books.
Just about any online bookstore is going to have a combination of books to buy, borrow or download for free. The tips here will refer to books available on Amazon.com, but this same information will most likely apply to other online book sellers as well.
Here’s How to Download Free E-Books
- You need to have an account with Amazon (or other bookseller)
- Log in to your account
- From the Amazon home page, change the default search category from All: to Kindle Store
- In the search bar, type free e-book
- A list of free e-books should appear
- Also notice, other categories that should appear such as: deal of the day, etc…
- Continue to refine your search (for example, by author, by genre… etc.)
- Add the free e-book to your cart
- Download the book onto your PC, laptop, Mac, tablet or e-reader
Here is a quick tutorial that will show you: How To Download Free E-Books.
The only thing I ask in return for the printed tutorial, is to share the knowledge.
Forward this link to a friend or someone else you know who would also benefit from knowing how to search for and download the wealth of free e-books and other information, widely available today.
“And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.” Hebrews 13:16